Time & Location
May 10, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Two Feathers Healing Arts, 383 MA-6A, East Sandwich, MA 02537, USA
About the event
This class is my 22+ years in corporate cosmetics rolled into one super class with all of your makeup questions finally answered!
When I was a cosmetics manager for professional brands like MAC, Origins, Benefit and Prescriptives I was always asked about classes/lessons. Here’s your chance! Most corporate cosmetics companies only do an individual full makeover by appt. where you are taught a little about that specific look and brand. A class offering in what we call “corporate cosmetics” is rare, especially on the Cape. In this class you will
• learn a little about the cosmetics industry
• be empowered to pick makeup for yourself from ALL brands
• learn how to do a great full makeover on yourself or someone else. (Did you hear that, dance moms?)
This will include what steps you’ll need for your age, a date, a job interview, a special event, etc.
We will review the following steps to do a “full face”:
• Starting from scratch with a general Skincare review
• Primers, what are they for and do you need them?
• How to pick a Foundation/concealerand I’ll recommend your color
• Face Powders and why?
• Eyeshadow colors, placements and techniques
• Eyeliners demystified
• Mascara, why the hell are there so many????
• All about False lashesand application
• The perfect Blush
• Bronzers, highlighters and how to contour for your face shape
• Eyebrows, the big, the bad and the ugly lol
• All about Lips, lipsticks, liners and lipgloss
Bring your makeup bag for a quick one on one about what you need and what to throw out. We will end with a Q&A. Come join the fun! Please Note: • This class will be very interactive but does not include individual makeovers, so you can wear whatever makeup you like to class. (Individual makeovers are never in a “makeup class” setting because that would take an hour per person and cost much more.)
• Small notebooks and pens are included & some surprise giveaways!
• Please silence phones and put away before class.
***There is a 3 person minimum so in the event that the minimum is not reached, we will contact you to refund your purchase. Should the class have the minimum requirements, cancellations will not be refunded less than 24 hours before event.***
About GypsyEyeMakeup I am Susanne Ricardo. I have 22+years of professional cosmetics experience in NYC and MA. I only use cruelty-free products, so important!
I started my makeup career working for: • Benefit cosmetics, Bloomingdale’s, NYC • Benefit cosmetics, Henri Bendel, 5th ave, NYC
Then I was promoted to manager for: • Benefit cosmetics in Filenes, Chestnut Hill , Newton, MA • Prescriptives cosmetics manager, downtown crossing, Boston, MA • MAC manager at Macy’s, Hyannis • and store manager for Origins cosmetics in Mashpee Commons. • I was most recently the MAC specialist at Ulta Hyannis.
I started GypsyEyeMakeup as a travel bridal makeup business but have now moved into classes only. You will see my past bridal work in the testimonials and photos on my website gypsyeyemakeup.ismystylist.com.
+$1.75 service fee
+$1.75 service fee